Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Introduction

My name is Victoria Aepli and this is the first of many blog posts made, V style. I am a second-year student athlete at The Ohio State University. My sport, gymnastics, is a large component of my time here at OSU. When I'm not at practice or with my team, I spend my time in class, doing homework, relaxing with my awesome roomies that I now have an apartment with, and also spending time with my boyfriend and family. One of the biggest factors in deciding to come to OSU was because it was so close to home, this way I can still see the people I love at home whenever I like. I plan on completing an Art Education degree to go onto teaching or what ever else it brings.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing Victoria. I really would like to hear more about your student-athlete experiences at OSU sometime. Do you think you will coach when you become and art teacher?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not plan on becoming a coach in the future, but you never know. As for the art teacher I do not believe that is going to happen either; I just switched majors to hospitality management with hopefully a minor in design. I plan to event plan.

    ReplyDelete