Monday, November 14, 2011

The Final Thought Process


        My thoughts for the final project have mostly surrounded ideas of glass, elegant chandeliers and diamonds. After reviewing the Walker article on our carmen website, i decided that my big idea could be fantasy. This was actually one of the examples in the article. While I was home I took some pictures of little chandeliers in the house and also pictures of wine glasses and things. I will search the web for my pictures of diamonds and somehow incorporate these items in an image together. This final project would make me very materialistic if I connected it personally to myself, but I will anyways. I have always enjoyed elegant and beautiful things. I appreciate the craft of glass and gems and the way the beads and other decorations can be hung from the ceiling to create a mood in a room. I think the fantasy of these chandeliers , glasses and diamonds could be an unreal experience, a little like buying that diamond bra that comes out every year from Victoria's Secret. It would be ridiculous. I would say there are no rules or limits to this project, just to find the best way to portray my fantasy of the utmost superiority. 

No comments:

Post a Comment