Friday, October 14, 2011

10 Favorite Objects

Iphone: I chose my iphone because I always have it with me. I feel as though it is necessary to carry it everywhere so that I will be in contact with anyone if they need me.
my necessity
My dinner plate: This plate reminds me of my family when I sit down to eat dinner off of it. It belonged to my sister before me and I miss her very much. I mostly like it because of the nice designs all over it, the black and white contrast each other very well.
delightful design
Perfume bottle: Smelling nice is one of my most important things to do. I have multiple scents I can wear but in this bottle is my favorite. It is called heavenly dream angles.
heavenly
Puff brush: This puff brush is full of glitter. At competitions my mom always put extra glitter on my me and my sisters because it gave us extra shine. I use my glitter now because it's pretty and more fun than it would be to have no glitter on.
sparkle
Bangles: I chose my bracelets in my favorite objects because I wanted to include some of my fashion. These bangles are some of my favorite jewelry that I own and they help to share my style.
my style
Kitchen-aid mixer: This is definitely one of my favorite objects because it makes it so easy to bake. Baking is one of my passions and I sometimes I just have a need to bake. Baking can give me a release from the other things I have to do and it is a productive way to use my negative energy.
baking release
Necklace: This object is another one of my favorites not just because it is another piece of jewelry, but because it was a gift from my boyfriend. He gave me a different necklace at first, it was lost so this was the replacement. We ended up liking the replacement better and it means a lot to me.
love necklace
Bible: My bible is an important object in my life because without God I would not be here. I read at least a few verses a day and it helps me to stay on the right path with God.
Holy Bible
Cupcake Book: This object can be paired with the kitchen-aid mixer. With a book filled with Martha Stewart's cupcake recipes, you can never go wrong on which one to bake. Always follow the directions though, because Martha's never wrong with baking.
Martha rules
Spoon: My last favorite object is a spoon. Spoons are my favorite silverware piece because I like the smoothness of them. Also spoons can represent being close to somebody, like spooning.
smooth spoon

No comments:

Post a Comment