Monday, October 31, 2011

MP4 Cartoon!

If superpowers are realistic in this project, then so is spongebob. I picked to pose myself in a spongebob scene because it is my favorite cartoon, actually the only cartoon i would enjoy watching. I left my face the same as it would be out of the cartoon because i am only making an appearance in the scene. If I had stayed maybe I would look like a cartoon character like spongebob does. I picked this scene just for fun and because it is so care free. The jelly fish were also put in the picture for a full "spongebob effect". This is the first time I have cut out my face or anything and replaced it, so in my critique I would like to be a little cleaner in doing the cut out. I like the blending and contrasting of colors that I made. 

No comments:

Post a Comment