Monday, October 24, 2011

Identity and Place

This is the place on campus that I chose to place my bed because I always want to sit down when I pass these benches. My bed is my object because there is never really a time that I don't want to just lie down in my bed. Relaxation between classes would be very nice. The bed is small compared to the rest of the environment because I'd rather not have anyone notice me
In this second image, you are closer to the bed and then bed is actually going to be higher than you expected. This is so once I climb up onto the bed I will be further away from other people.

This third image was took from a sleeping standpoint. The bed is still on the bench and people are walking by as if I am dreaming. I don't dream in purple flowers, bushes, and grass, but I would like to think so.



The viewer can interact with these images however they wish, but to me my bed is just somewhere that I can relax and be alone during the busy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment